Monday 22 July 2013

Day 1 - Optimistic

Okay, so I’m kinda going into this with no concrete plans at the moment. Which is probably not a good thing. But I’ve started plan after plan after plan, and when it finally came down to crunch time… poof!
I already know what I have to do and what I shouldn’t do if I really want to lose weight. Eat healthy food, exercise, drink lots of water, avoid junk food… it’s the actual “doing" that’s my downfall. I get too lazy.
Well, time to stop whining and put my (hopefully not for long) big girl pants on!
My current weight this morning was 85.2kg (187.83lbs). My goal weight for the mean time is 70kg, which was my weight roughly 7 years ago. I'm planning on getting there before February, for a close friend's wedding. Someone please tell me if that's stretching too far!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment